-
November 14th, 2006, 06:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just listed 650 items on ebay (yes, it took forever to list) and sold 350 items so far out of 400. I am getting awesome deals and even opened my store again because of it. I made enough to fund my Christmas sales (I am selling off my scrapooking collection since I told my DH that I wanted just one hobby and AG is it. Everything else is being sold off) for my kids. I am delighted. Items are going for a ton and everyone is being great right now. Holiday spirit I guess!! I still have 250 items in my store and hope to make some off that this next weekend. I have to work-I picked up 2 extra shifts to help out (and make great money). It is the best time of year to buy and sell up to about Dec 1 I find each year. Good luck on your sales!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks